Boulder Country COVID Resources
YOU have the power to help your family & community stay safe & healthy from COVID. It's hitting our community hard but if we work together, we can help to slow the spread, support our economy and keep one another healthy.
Here are some important resources from Boulder County and Colorado to “Step Up” and help.
- Main Boulder County COVID-19 webpage
- Financial, housing, medical, childcare etc. resources
- COVID testing
- COVID illness data
- COVID requirements (public health orders) and resources for businesses
- Workers’ rights
- Anonymously report a concern about a gathering or an employer
or call 720-776-0822 (Spanish & English)
- COVID experiences from Boulder County residents
- Mental health blog
HELPFUL PHONE NUMBER
Boulder County COVID Hotline: 720-776-0822 (Press 1 for COVID)
COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS AND SERVICES
Boulder County Public Health ~ Facebook
Boulder County Housing ~ Facebook
Gobierno de la Ciudad de Boulder, CO ~ Facebook
Community Food Share website ~ Facebook ~ (303) 652-3663
El Centro Amistad ~ Facebook ~ (303) 443-9899
El Comité de Longmont ~ Facebook ~ (303) 651-6125
Emergency Family Assistance Association (EFAA) ~ Facebook ~ (303) 442-3042
Our Center ~ Facebook ~ (303) 772-5529
SUMA Boulder County ~ Facebook
Sister Carmen ~ Facebook ~ (303) 665-4342
Salud Publica del Condado de Boulder ~ Facebook
Vivienda y Servicios Humanos del Condado de Boulder ~ Facebook
ADDITIONAL COLORADO COVID RESOURCES
State funds for food will be distributed to agents like EFAA, OUR Center and Sister Carmen. Other support will be accessed through housing and energy granting programs. The distribution of these funds as defined by the state is described in this document.
- Colorado COVID-19 Vaccine Website
- Testing for COVID-19
- Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions
- For Providers & Public Health Professionals
- Stay-At-Home Colorado Guide (EN/SP)
SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES
(Answers available in multiple languages.)
303-389-1687 or 877-462-2911
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.