Boulder Country COVID Resources
YOU have the power to help your family & community stay safe & healthy from COVID. It's hitting our community hard but if we work together, we can help to slow the spread, support our economy and keep one another healthy.
Here are some important resources from Boulder County and Colorado to “Step Up” and help.
Have you received your COVID vaccination? Do you have family members or friends who are holding out or reluctant? It’s time, we all need to be protected. Over the next two weeks, help us return to the things we love and be safe. Vaccines are over 95% effective; they work!
Vaccines are critical to our community returning to the things we all love to do together. WHY?
- Vaccines are free, safe and effective.
- Vaccines can prevent COVID transmission or result in only mild cases should you get infected.
- Vaccines will stop the pandemic!
- Vaccines will help businesses, schools, churches, communities to stay open or reopen!
- Side effects from the vaccine are far easier and safer to deal with than the potentially debilitating symptoms and side effects or fatal effects of COVID!
Need help signing up or accessing transportation to your vaccination? Here are some resources:
- Boulder County Call Center: 720-776-0822 Monday-Friday 9 am-2 pm
- Colorado COVID-19 vaccine Hotline 1-877COVAXCO or 1-877-268-2926
You can help be a part of the solution! Encourage everyone you know: family, friends, neighbors, and work associates to get vaccinated.
Please share these links on your social media or in emails to your community. Help a friend complete the online sign up and be sure to include teens aged 16 and above!
Let’s keep ourselves, our families and our community safe together. Get vaccinated!
- Vaccine FAQ from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- What to expect from your vaccine
- Where you can get vaccinated
If you'd like to learn more about the current vaccine, the disease Covid19, or what Colorado and the US is doing in the fight against Covid19, you can find information at the following links:
- Main Boulder County COVID-19 webpage
- Financial, housing, medical, childcare etc. resources
- COVID testing
- COVID illness data
- COVID requirements (public health orders) and resources for businesses
- Workers’ rights
- Anonymously report a concern about a gathering or an employer
or call 720-776-0822 (Spanish & English)
- COVID experiences from Boulder County residents
- Mental health blog
HELPFUL PHONE NUMBER
Boulder County COVID Hotline: 720-776-0822 (Press 1 for COVID)
COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS AND SERVICES
Boulder County Public Health ~ Facebook
Boulder County Housing ~ Facebook
Gobierno de la Ciudad de Boulder, CO ~ Facebook
Community Food Share website ~ Facebook ~ (303) 652-3663
El Centro Amistad ~ Facebook ~ (303) 443-9899
El Comité de Longmont ~ Facebook ~ (303) 651-6125
Emergency Family Assistance Association (EFAA) ~ Facebook ~ (303) 442-3042
Our Center ~ Facebook ~ (303) 772-5529
SUMA Boulder County ~ Facebook
Sister Carmen ~ Facebook ~ (303) 665-4342
Salud Publica del Condado de Boulder ~ Facebook
Vivienda y Servicios Humanos del Condado de Boulder ~ Facebook
ADDITIONAL COLORADO COVID RESOURCES
State funds for food will be distributed to agents like EFAA, OUR Center and Sister Carmen. Other support will be accessed through housing and energy granting programs. The distribution of these funds as defined by the state is described in this document.
- Colorado COVID-19 Vaccine Website
- Testing for COVID-19
- Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions
- For Providers & Public Health Professionals
- Stay-At-Home Colorado Guide (EN/SP)
SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES
(Answers available in multiple languages.)
303-389-1687 or 877-462-2911
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.